1. By accessing the Population Policy website (www.hkpopulation.gov.hk) ("this website") or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Government without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.Scope of Copyright Ownership
2. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents found on this website are subject to copyright owned by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Government").
3. Permission is required in adopting, reproducing or redistributing photographs, graphics, and audio and video materials on this website. Please send your request to email@example.com.
4. Visitors are permitted to download, print, make copies of and distribute all other information on this site for personal or educational purposes, subject to the following conditions:
• the copy or copies made must not be for re-sale or commercial distribution purpose;
• the materials must be reproduced accurately; and
• the source of the materials must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
5. Please note that this permission only applies to Government copyright materials. Where third party copyright is involved, permission to reproduce or redistribute must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.Disclaimer for this website
6. The information provided by Special Administrative Region on this website is for reference only. Whilst the Government endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information on this site, no express or implied warranty is given by the Government as to the accuracy of information.
7. Users may access other sites through links in this site and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called “the other information”). The Government expressly states that it has not approved or endorsed the other information contained in or in connection with this site. The links to other websites are provided for visitors' convenience and the information so provided is the responsibility of that external source.
8. The Government does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. The Government is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or obtained in connection with this site and are advised to verify such information by making reference to its original publication and obtain independent advice before acting on it.